- 1 Tome des Bauges
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of white PDO Savoy wine
- 5 large, waxy potatoes
- Put the Tome des Bauges in an equal size oven-proof dish. Remove the rind from the top. Press two or three holes in the cheese and insert the garlic cloves. Pour the wine over the cheese.
- Place in a 180°C preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes until the cheese is runny. While the Matouille is cooking, boil the potatoes in water.
- Spoon the Matouille over diced potatoes directly on the plate.
- Serve with local charcuterie and a green salad.
Alcohol can be dangerous to your health. Drink in moderation.