• Historic site and monument

Chapel of Our Lady of the Visitation

The chapel of Gravin was erected in 1689 by the inhabitants of
town. If all the chapels of Magland were served by
the parish clergy, the chapel of Gravin had its own chaplain.

Historic site and monument Chapel of Our Lady of the Visitation Magland

About

Magland (74300)

A privilege that will last until the French Revolution.
A pretty onion bell tower, covered with copper, and a rich altarpiece
ornate and colorful, bear witness to its baroque style.
Christ on the cross is a wooden sculpture signed Jean Ravinet,
Maglanchard and former bar turner who made it in 1952 at the age of
75 years old.

Prices

Free access.

Reception

Languages spoken : French

Opening

All year round, daily.

Access

Gravin 74300 Magland
Information update on 14/11/2022 by Cluses Arve & montagnes Tourisme