- 350g plain flour
- 20g fresh yeast
- 2 tbsp milk
- 170g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 200g pink praline
- Stir the fresh yeast into the milk and add the melted butter, mixing well. Add the eggs, one at a time, then the sugar, the flour, and the salt. Knead the brioche dough thoroughly, form it into a ball and leave it to prove in a cool place for at least 4 hours (you could also prepare the dough the previous day and leave it to prove overnight).
- Knead the dough once again, without overworking it, to expel the air and obtain a soft dough. Roll out the dough and fold it into four. Repeat.
- Roll out the dough one last time, place the crushed pink praline on top then fold it gently to form a ball. Put the brioche in a mixing bowl and cover it with a tea towel. Leave it to prove for two hours at room temperature.
- When it has risen well, sprinkle a few pieces of praline and pearl sugar on top.
- Bake it in the oven at 170°C (Gas mark 3-4) for around 30 minutes. The brioche should be golden brown.