- 6 pm: meeting in Les Bouts hamlet. Access by a 30-mn walk from Chinaillon Tourist Office, or access by bus for small walkers (departure of the buses, from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, in front of the Chinaillon Tourist Office),
- Welcome drink offered in Les Bouts, to the sound of the accordion, with Magalie Tochon, the yodeler of the Aravis mountain's,
- 15-mn walk to La Cour lake,
- Meal by the lake: tomatoes, diots sausages / roast potatoes, cheese, pastry.
Drinks not included, on sale on site (cash only),
- Concert with Jeanette Berger, piano,
- Presentation of the hamlet of Les Bouts, by Lucien Pochat, an inhabitant of Grand-Bornand, accompanied by Magalie Tochon, to the sound of the accordion,
- Walk back to Chinaillon with torchlights (20 mn), to the sound of the accordion.
Don't forget to wear some good hiking shoes and to bring your picnic blanket.
Adult: 15 €, Child: 10 € (- 12 years old).
Free entry for children < 2 years.
A Chinese lantern offered to each child.
Tuesday 9 August 2022 at 5.30 pm.
Postponed in case of bad weather.
- Pets welcome