Les Bauches: leaving from Montchavin-Les Coches, 1/2 day circuit to Les Bauches through one of La Plagne's more untouched areas.
Les Frasses circuit: an itinerary that links Montchavin-Les Coches to Plagne Bellecote via typical places like Les Frasses and Plan Bois
As well as other outings in the La Plagne area:
1/2 day itineraries:
* The Balcony trail: already well-known by hikers and mountain bikers, e-bikers can now try this 1/2 day outing that is sure to become a favourite for the altitude villages. A departure point will be created in each of them, making it easy to get from one to the other.
* Montalbert circuit: 1/2 day circuit around Montalbert to discover the landscape around the resort, the neighbouring hamlets and the village of Longefoy.
* The 4 hamlets: a magnificent 1/2 day circuit in the Champagny valley going through its 4 hamlets (La Chiserette, Le Bois, Friburge and Le Laisonnay).
Full day Itineraries (inter-resort trails):
* Les Alpages du Bozelet: a fabulous circuit on the south face of the Grande Rochette, leaving from La Plagne and arriving at the top of La Rossa gondola (and therefore Champagny when the gondola is open) and in the other direction connecting Champagny to La Plagne. A real change of scenery is guaranteed since the trails goes past Bozelet chapel and its magnificent panorama in both directions.
* Les Envers: a same-trail return itinerary this year (because of work on the gondola), connecting Montalbert to the altitude sector via the forest of the same name.
From 18/06 to 11/09/2022.
- Battery assisted mountain bike rental