This fountain, located on the place Saint Léger, is representing two cherubs supporting a small bowl which water is pouring in a large pool. Despite its old appearence, this fountain was realized in 1978. Its pool is the replica of the one of the old fountain of lans, first fountain built in Chambéry in 1670 and destructed in 1864 during the construction of the Townhall.
Free of charge.
Some courtyards are freely accessible, the others only under the guidance of a guide.
These places are inhabited, please respect the tranquility of the occupants.
Labels and rating
Information update on 21/01/2019 by Grand Chambéry Alpes Tourisme