• Historic site and monument

Chapelle des Maisons (Chapel)

The Chapelle des Maisons was built between 1954 and 1960 and was blessed in 1954 with the name Notre-Dame de l'Espérance (Our Lady of Hope), then renamed as the Chapelle des Maisons in 1960.
It is private property and can only be viewed from the outside.

Historic site and monument Chapelle des Maisons (Chapel) Sallanches

About

Sallanches (74700)

    1 4

    Reception

    Languages spoken : French
    Languages of documentation : French
    Languages visits : French

    Opening

    From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.

    Access

    route du Béranger 74700 Sallanches
    Information update on 02/03/2021 by Office de Tourisme de Sallanches