• Historic site and monument

Chapelle des Caches (Chapel)

The Caches chapel and school was built in 1831 by Abbé Jacquier, since at that time the village had no school or chapel. One single building would house them both. The chapel was dedicated to an Italian saint: St Louis de Gonzagues (St Aloysius Gonzaga).

Historic site and monument Chapelle des Caches (Chapel) Sallanches

About

Sallanches (74700)
Guided individual tours on request

    1 1

    Reception

    Languages spoken : French
    Languages of documentation : French
    Languages visits : French

    Opening

    All year round, daily.

    Access

    hameau des Câches ancienne route de Combloux 74700 Sallanches
    Information update on 05/03/2021 by Office de Tourisme de Sallanches