Rock, Stone, Ground
• Check the weather forecast before you leave.
• Avoid going alone. Tell someone that you are leaving and your planned route.
• Don't forget to drink, eat and take breaks during the hike.
• Wear good shoes and clothes that are suitable for the mountains.
• Take with you: sun cream, hat, sunglasses, warm clothes and rain gear, a mobile phone in case of problems.
• Take a map with you. This map is given as an indication, it does not replace the IGN maps.
• Stay on the marked paths and avoid mowed fields.
• Respect the environment.
• Watch out for herds of animals, keep your dog on a lead.
• Please take your rubbish away with you.
In case of accident: 112 or 18
Weather: 32 50
Period of practice
From 01/06 to 15/10.
Subject to weather conditions.
- Pets welcome