Its neoclassical porch was added on in 1771 to house the tombs of three of the first princes of the House of Savoy: Humbert aux Blanches Mains (the founder), Amédée « la Queue » and Boniface « le Roland ».
Free of charge
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Labels and rating
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
Information update on 25/05/2020 by Montagnicimes Office de tourisme Intercommunal