The "Maison des Soeurs" is, originally, a building built for the congregation of the Sisters of Charity in 1842. Abandoned during a long period, it has been restored to gather together of the tourist office, a (games) libraryand an exhibition room.
Methods of payment accepted : Check, Cash
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
According to the opening hours of the tourist office.
- Educational visits
- Exhibition space
- Temporary exhibition
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
Information update on 17/12/2021 by Office de Tourisme intercommunal Pays d'Evian Vallée d'Abondance