• Historic site and monument

Chapelle des Houches (Chapel)

The first construction of this chapel took place in 1637 on the spot where there is a cross today; it was then rebuilt from 1832 to 1833 by local inhabitants.
It is dedicated to St Roch.
It is the largest chapel in the town.

Historic site and monument Chapelle des Houches (Chapel) Sallanches

About

Sallanches (74700)
Guided individual tours on request

    1 1

    Reception

    Languages spoken : French
    Languages of documentation : French
    Languages visits : French

    Opening

    From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.

    Access

    chemin des Houches 74700 Sallanches
    Information update on 05/03/2021 by Office de Tourisme de Sallanches