A heritage route for St Grat and Bonvillard chapels.
Rock, Stone, Ground
FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND SAFETY
- Check the weather forecast before you leave.
- Avoid going alone. Let someone know that you are leaving and your planned route.
- Remember to drink, eat and take breaks throughout the hike.
- Wear good shoes and suitable clothes for the mountains.
- Don't forget to take: sun cream, a hat/cap, sunglasses, warm clothes and rain wear, a mobile phone in case of problems.
- Take an IGN map with you. This map is given as an indication, it does not replace the IGN maps.
- Stay on the marked paths and avoid the hayfields.
- Respect the environment.
- Watch out for animal herds, keep your dog on a lead.
- Take your litter with you.
In case of accident: ring 112 or 18
Weather forecast: 32 50
Period of practice
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Subject to weather conditions.
- Pets welcome