Along the way, you will discover the chalets in the mountain villages of Valezan and La Côte d'Aime as well as the old irrigation canals that were essential to the survival of the crops for the mountain communities.
Rock, Stone, Ground
• Check the weather forecast before you leave.
• Avoid going alone. Tell someone that you are leaving and your planned route.
• Don't forget to drink, eat and take breaks during the hike.
• Wear good shoes and clothes that are suitable for the mountains.
• Take with you: sun cream, hat, sunglasses, warm clothes and rain gear, a mobile phone in case of problems.
• Take a map with you. This map is given as an indication, it does not replace the IGN maps.
• Stay on the marked paths and avoid mowed fields.
• Respect the environment.
• Watch out for herds of animals, keep your dog on a lead.
• Please take your rubbish away with you.
In case of accident: 112 or 18
Weather: 32 50
Period of practice
From 01/06 to 15/10.
Subject to weather conditions.
- Pets welcome