Start from La Glière car park, cross the bridge and go right towards Charvaz then Plan des Fougères until you reach Tsorette waterfall. Follow signs to La Combe. Once on the road, continue for 30 mins to La Combe. Come back on the same path.
Rock, Stone, Ground, Grit
FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND SAFETY
- Check the weather forecast before you leave.
- Avoid going alone. Let someone know that you are leaving and your planned route.
- Remember to drink, eat and take breaks throughout the hike.
- Wear good shoes and suitable clothes for the mountains.
- Don't forget to take: sun cream, a hat/cap, sunglasses, warm clothes and rain gear, a mobile phone in case of problems.
- Take an IGN map with you. This map is given as an indication, it does not replace the IGN maps.
- Stay on the marked paths and avoid the hayfields.
- Respect the environment.
- Watch out for animal herds, keep your dog on a lead.
- Take your rubbish away with you.
In case of accident: ring 112 or 18
Weather forecast: 32 50
Period of practice
From 01/01 to 31/12.
According to snow cover.
- Pets welcome
- Picnic area