A day in one of the most beautiful and wildest valleys of the Vanoise where marmots, stags, chamois and ibexes share the sunny slopes. A waterfall awaits us at the bottom of the valley and a lake a little higher up! A day hike to observe these emblematic animals of our mountains and have a picnic with your feet in the water.
Adult: 27 €
Child: 20 €
Family pass: from 60 €.
Equipment to bring :
- Hiking shoes (can be hired in the shop),
A good pair of trainers is sufficient for half-day family walks.
- Warm clothing (polar type) and rain gear (the weather can change quickly).
- For high altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1.5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit...).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sun cream, glasses and cap).
- For family outings, no need to bring a picnic but don't forget the water!
From 06/06 to 30/09/2022, every Thursday.
Meeting point with your vehicle in front of the ESF garden bear at the foot of the Valmeinier house.