This hotel was built in 1904-05 to replace the Hôtel de l'Arc Romain. Its owner, Monsieur Petit, used the renovation of the square after the demolition of the Eglise Notre Dame to built a new, more impressive building.
The rebuilding project was carried out by Swiss architects, brothers Morsier and Weibel. The hotel is arranged around an glass-roofed atrium. Recently restored, it has a sumptuous 'art nouveau' interior decoration. Please note: this is a private property.
Open daily from 4th April - 20th November
7 place des Thermes
Du lundi au vendredi de 9h à 12h30 et de 13h30 à 17h30