Hiking Trail: Le Pont de la Flée (Flée Bridge) in winter
Departure: Lintre - Phiterne car park
1.take the motorable path in front of the car park
2. this path climbs slightly in the woods
3. at the fork, take the path on the left which is almost flat with a beautiful panorama of the Aravis, but also behind you on the Mont-Blanc Massif and the Fiz chain.
4. continue straight ahead, the path goes a little through the forest and spans a first small bridge, the Pont de Bellecombe, with a small torrent which is very invigorating at the end of winter.
5. After approximately 45 minutes of walking, you will discover the large Pont de la Flée (renovated in 2020) with the magnificent torrent de Coeur which descends from the Gouille des Fours, via the waterfall of the same name.
6. Crossing the bridge, on the left you can stop by the side of the path so that the children can play in the small stream along the path.
7. on the left of the bridge a path leads you towards Cordon and on the right it is a departure point for many hikes in the Massif des Aravis (Pierre Fendue, Alpage de Coeur, Gouille des Fours, Mayères ...)
7. Return by the same route.
Walking time is approximate and does not include break times.
Go on a safe hike!
This description allows you to orient yourself globally but does not replace a hiking map at 1/25000 or other topoguides that you can find in your tourist office! In Sallanches, our Office of Guides & Accompanists also offers a wide choice of outings accompanied by mountain professionals providing you with complete expertise on the environment and alpine nature, think about it!
Whatever your hike, check the weather before heading out.
Remember to take cereal bars, sufficient water, sunglasses, sunscreen, a small first-aid kit, as well as clothes suitable for your outing depending on the season in your backpack. and the forecast forecast.
Period of practice
From 01/12 to 15/03.
- Pets welcome
- Car park
- Free car park