Adult: 10 €.
Free entry for children < 15 years.
From 07/03 to 28/03/2024, every Thursday between 10 am and 12 pm.
Organised in the framework of
Closest bus stop : Chamonix center
Closest train stop : Gare de Chamonix / Aiguille du Midi stop
Closest parkings : Saint-Michel / Outa
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Adapted for electric all-terrain wheelchairs
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Reception staff trained in the French Sign Language
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Main entrances are on the same level as the street. A brochure in French and English language concerning access and travel inside the Chamonix valley can be given to you at the tourist information office. It gives you information in order to know which places (accomodation, restaurants, leisure, lifts, every day facilitlies...) are accessible with wheel chairs. You can upload the brochure from our website : https://www.chamonix.com/pdf/accessibilite-fr.pdf. A lowered desk allows to give information to people in wheel chair. We also can lend a wheel chair. Adaptated toilets are to be found in the tourist office too.
We have an Audio-T system. This system improves the quality and confidentiality of the exchanges between the information counsellor and guest. The information counsellor speaks into a microphone and his/her voice is transmitted directly to the hearing impaired person, either through a receiver-amplifier or by magnetic loop if the user has a compatible hearing aid.
Extended use of pictograms inside the Tourist Office to indicate the main activities and attractions: hiking, museums, events... These signs are very important for people who encounter difficulties in understanding written texts.
We place at your disposal a leaflet in braille for on-site reading. We also have at our welcome desk a magnifying lens and issue a brochure with bigger letters for visually impaired people. Pictogramms are to be also found on the brochure self-service support. The automatic doors are labled with bicolor tapes at 70 and 170 cm above the ground floor.