You can discover:
- Dive Right In, at the top of Plan Bois, in the Montchavin les Coches sector: It's like being at the pool, perfect for diving into! On the programme: a giant ball pool, a candy bar, slides, tubing and kites.
- Wonderland Peak at the top of Roche de Mio, in the high-altitude sector: With the two key elements of the Cheshire Cat and the famous front door, this peak invites you to a full immersion in the world of Alice in Wonderland.
The programme includes a giant snow maze, a rabbit hunt v. the Queen of Heart's soldiers, a tea-time area, Alice's table for storytelling and face painting for children.
- India comes to La Plagne at the top of the Grande Rochette, in the high-altitude sector: it's time to go to the beach in Goa! With a giant statue of Ganesh and palm trees, La Plagne's legendary peak takes on an exotic and festive look. On the programme: two waterslides including one for children, "skimboard", a mocktail bar (non-alcoholic cocktails), a DJ, a photo call with a swing and a dugout, a petanque court & competition, and a "chill zone".
- Montagn'art at the top of Le Fornelet, in the Montalbert sector: where art, fun and adrenaline combine to create an explosive cocktail! On the programme: "live painting" on a huge fresco in collaboration with the Art By Friends collective, a megastructure to jump off, a DJ set and other surprises...
- White as snow at the top of the Rossa, in the Champagny-en-Vanoise sector: White, nothing but white! A summit whose ephemeral beauty is shaped by snow and water. On the programme: a huge snow grotto decorated with snow and ice sculptures on the theme of elves and fantasy. Walk through the frosted rooms and corridors with sound and light effects. Outside, enjoy snowball fights and workshops, ice sculpture demonstrations.
You can discover:
From Friday 7 to Wednesday 12 April 2023.