- l'Allingeoise: 19 km / 680m D+ / 9h00
- the round of Castles: 9,5 km / 440m D+ / 9h15
- family walk: 9 km storming castles / 10h15
The Allingeoise, the round of castles and the walk only take the hiking trails of the towns of Allinges. Volunteer race commissioners will provide security throughout the course. The routes are marked to facilitate tracking of the route.
Prices not available.
Each competitor will have to provide a medical certificate of non-contraindication to the practice of running in competition dating less than one year at the date of the race or a FFA license.
- He/she must be at least 18 years old (junior category - year 1999 - 2000) for the "Allingeoise" and the "10 years trail" races, and at least 16 years old (cadet category - year 2001-2002) for the short "Ronde des Châteaux" race.
For the family trail :
- No age limit
- Parental authorization is required for minors.
Sunday 21 May 2023.