At Mont Chéry :
- 10am to 12pm: literary walk in the presence of Frédérique-Sophie Braize.
Meeting point at the top of the Mont Chéry cable car
For adults only
(Bring your transport ticket and good shoes)
At the Salle de la Colombière :
- 1.30 pm to 3 pm: reading coffee with the association des amis de la bibliothèque in the presence of 2 authors : Frédérique-Sophie BRAIZE et Claude MARIE.
- 3.30pm: book signing session with the authors present.
- 4pm: snack.
- 4.15pm to 4.45pm : A staged reading of the children's book Primevère la géante, and book signing by the author, Loïc Hergott.
- 4.45pm to 5.30pm: storytelling yoga - Bookings required for ages 4 and up.
THE AUTHORS :
- Frédérique-Sophie BRAIZE:
Best-selling author from Savoie, originally from Évian, who has received numerous awards for her various novels, including: "Sœurs de lait", Grand Prix littéraire de l'Académie nationale de Pharmacie and Prix Patrimoine des Pays de Savoie in 2018. She was awarded the Machiavelli Prize at the National Assembly in 2021 for her fifth novel, Un voyage nommé désir. She is the winner of the Trophées des Savoyards du monde for her body of work. L'amour aux trousses is her latest novel (2023).
- Claude MARIE :
After studying literature and having three children, Claude MARIE worked in two different professional sectors: as a presenter for a local radio station, where she still works on a voluntary basis, and as a care assistant, a career choice that has taught her a lot and given her a lot. Writing has always been a passion of hers, but she was only able to devote herself fully to it once she retired. Mémoires trompeuses and Face au Miroir, her two novels, blend reality and fiction.
- Loïc HERGOTT :
A storyteller for the last ten years or so, depending on the occasion and the wind. Whenever he feels like it. A former cultural mediator at Aulps Abbey, he walked the paths of Alpine legend, a landscape where fairies and black cows can be found. From marvellous tales to the wonders of nature, he is also the author of a children's book published by Boule de neige: Primevère la géante. Now back in his native Lorraine, he is, in civilian life, the organiser of a storytelling festival in museums: Les petites histoires des Vosges du nord.
Free of charge.
Sunday 17 March 2024 between 10 am and 6 pm.
Groundfloor of La Combiere Hall