Booking: link to come
The 2023 edition focuses on the theme of preservation and development, common to both territories:
FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2023:
- 19.00: documentary film "De si précieux oiseaux", directed by Antoine de Changy, OFB. Follow-up to the inauguration of the 2nd edition of the Comblorane Meetings.
SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2023
- 11h > "Can we save the savage?" the home, the living, the nature. With Jean-Henri Caul-Futy, philosopher and Marc Courtieu, doctor in literature.
- 12 noon > Sardinade and crêpes, organised by the Combloux-Concarneau twinning committee.
- 2 pm > "From the Mont-Blanc space to the Iroise Sea", with Lionel Laslaz, geographer from SMB Grenoble University, and Yves Lebahy, geographer from Bretagne Sud University. Moderator: Eva Joly, lawyer.
- 4pm > "Protecting endangered species" with Emmanuel Ménoni, PhD in biology and research engineer at the OFB, Nathalie Delliou, animator in the Concarneau marine environment, François Amelot of the Centre de la nature montagnarde Sallanches. Moderator: Laurence Breton of the Musée de la Pente.
- 6pm > "Urbanism and preservation, what cohabitation?" with Stéphane Bouvet, mayor of Sixt Fer à Cheval, Marc Bigot, mayor of Concarneau. Moderator: François Gond of the Musée de la Pente.
- Festive evening for the 25th anniversary of the Musée de la Pente
SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2023
- 11am > "The "adventurers" of the environment", with Julien Raynaud, cultural mediator at "Captain Darwin", Concarneau, Grégoire Pourcelot, energy efficiency engineer Low-tech-lab Grenoble. Moderator: Aurélien Astre, director of the Combloux tourist office.
- 12 noon > Garage sale and catering with the Combloux-Concarneau twinning association.
- 2 pm > "Preserving the environment" through press drawing and comic books, with Nono, press cartoonist in Vannes, Alain Goutal, comic cartoonist in Finistère and Pierre Ballouhey, press cartoonist and president of "Cartooning for peace France". Moderator: Jean-Paul Roux of the Musée de la Pente.
- 4pm > «A journey from the Seized bogs to the paluds of the Bay of Audierne» with Pascal Philip, guard and animator of the regional nature reserve of the Seized bogs, Benjamin Buisson, responsible for the coastal and biodiversity pole of the community of communes of the Pays Bigouden Sud.
Moderator: Michel Ménoni.
- 5.30 pm: Closing, screening of the film: «Le grand marais» on the bogs of the Seized peatlands nature reserve. Presented by Pascal Philip.
SMALL RESTAURANT ON SITE
- Saturday noon: sardine meal - pancakes, organised by the Combloux-Concarneau twinning in the presence of a Concarnoise delegation,
- Saturday evening: barbecue evening, organized by the Combloux Festival Committee, as part of the Feast of Saint John,
- Sunday noon: lunch on the Office square, organised by the Combloux-Concarneau twinning on the occasion of the garage sale.
Booking: link to come
From Friday 23 to Sunday 25 June 2023.