Aiguebelette, Annecy, Le Bourget, Leman, discover some of our favourite beaches... and swim in our 4 lakes!
- Beach at Sougey leisure centre: At the end of the day it is always time for a good swimming and you can enjoy sunset colors.
- Bon Vent beach, is bordered with pines providing shadow. It has plenty of room and everybody can easily find his place.
- Sevrier beach: facing the spectacular mountain “Dents de Lanfon”, is easily reachable by bike thanks to the cycle route along the lake.
- Angon beach in Talloire has a large lawn ideal for picnic and a small stream where kids love to play.
- Lido beach is a large lawn leading to a pebble beach. You can enjoy a 360° breathtaking view from the pontoon.
- Chatillon beach, is a little wild place nestled at the foot of the castel. From there you can enjoy one of the best view on lake Bourget.
Lake Leman (Geneva)
- Excenevex beach is appreciated because of its natural white sand and the pine wood nearby which gives a mediterranean atmosphere to the place.
- Thonon-les-Bains beach is located in a wide flowered park and has a large playground including a swimming pool with a water slide, activities…